Test your knowledge in our new Specialist Quiz.
This weeks questions are focused on our amazing course offer at our North Kensington Centre. Let us test your knowledge and inspire you!
Bring your knowledge and see how you score! Then challenge your friends! Answers at the bottom of this page.
1. Which year was the Foundation Degree first introduced by the government in the United Kingdom due to the need for intermediate higher education qualifications that combined vocational and academic elements?
September 1995, 2001, 2003
(Join this course and start your journey to a career in Childcare)
2. Match Up the Company to the Application
1. Movie Maker
(This Autumn, learn to create a sustainable financial plan for your business)
3. What Does UL in a circle mean when found on electrical equipment?
Underwriters Lighting, Laboratory, Link
(Explore the world of ICT on this entry level course and gain the skills needed for work and your everyday life)
4. What G might a community project help tidy up?
(Join this 10 week programme and spend three days a week exploring your artistic side, getting involved in community projects, learning about healthy living and much more — all while working on key English and Maths skills to help you in the future.)
5. Which of the following is an example of associative discrimination? Treating a worker unjustly because…
They Care for an elderly patient
They are Christian
You disagree with their sexuality
6. What country contains the largest English-Speaking population in the world?
England, India, China
(Gain the basic language skills you need on our Esol Level 2 Course)
7. Which of the following is a typical source document for entering data into an accounting software package?
Purchase Email, Purchase Letter, Purchase Credit Note
(Begin your career in accounting here at Morley)
8. What is the meaning of the prefix poly?
Few, Many, More
(Our Improve your pronounciation course could help with your career prospects.)
9. What is four fifths as a decimal?
0.6, 0.7, 0.8
10. What article will help in the ring making process?
Mandrel, Mandrake, Manarill
(Get creative with us and enrol on our Jewellery Introduction course)
- Microsoft-Excel, Windows-Movie Maker, Adobe-Distiller
- Underwriters Laboratory
- Because they care for an elderly patient
- Purchase Credit Note